SARL Burgundy 4 U is founded in 2002 by Benjamin Haas, who is still the owner and driving force behind this company. Burgundy4U deliveres the services a normal French agency is not geared to give, because of the language barrier. We have 8 agencies in Burgundy to serve you better.
About our all inclusive property finding service:
Our fees (20 % VAT included), included in the advertised price are to paid by the vendor who contracted us to sell his property. They vary according to the selling price.
1) For a non-exclusive sale mandate :
- Up to 100 000 €, fees 8 %, minimum of 5 000 €
- Up to 250 000 €, fees 7 %, minimum of 8 000 €
- Up to 500 000 €, fees 6 %, minimum of 17 500 €
- Over 500 000 €, fees 5 %, minimum of 30 000 €
- In town of more than 40 000 inhabitants, fees 5%
2) For an exclusive mandate, valid only during the exclusivity :
- Up to100 000 €, fees 7%, minimum of 4 500 €
- Up to 250 000 €, fees 6 %, minimum of 7 000 €
- Up to 500 000 €, fees 5%, minimum of 15 000 €
- Over 500 000 €, fees 4 %, minimum of 25 000 €
- n town of more than 40 000 inhabitants, fees 4%
The valuation of a property is free when it is a valuation to advertise your property for sale with us. If it is an administrative valuation, our fees are 350 € all tax included.
"We are in this business for the long term, our aim is to build a solid business by serving our clients well today when they buy a house, but also should they decide to sell in the future. Our prices reflect this, I mean it is no use charging too much today, if we cannot sell the house again in a few years time. Many of our clients believe that our prices are inflated as we are specialised in selling rural property to non French people. In fact, as in France houses are seldom sold by a single agency, we are obliged to keep our prices competitive. We actually welcome you telling us when you see a house cheaper elsewhere. We do not only find that house for you, but go further by helping you settle in the area". Benjamin Haas
Our property searching service (Mandat de recherche)
The first step is to help us understand what you want, by filling in the registration form on this website. The more information you give us the better we can work with you. Our first contact will be to understand what your needs are. After these have been established, we will suggest properties to you, and keep you updated of new properties that fit your brief. Once you are ready to visit we will help you organize your trip to the area. It is normal that the selection criteria, or your wish list changes over time, as we both get to know each other better. Thank you for keeping us informed. The France4u team.